Reasons why I am thankful to be married to David L Kirchthurn
1. He is pretty darn handsome!
2. He honestly doesn’t know.
3. He really doesn’t believe me.
4. I love his voice.
5. I love his beautiful hazel eyes.
7. I love that he tells me I am beautiful, and really means it.
8. I love the way he smiles and you can see his cute lil’ dimple.
9. He makes me morning coffee.
10. He makes sure that I don’t bounce checks.
11. He always tries his best.
12. He makes sure that we always have all of our bills paid.
13. I love the way he loves bikes and biking.
14. I am in awe that he rides his bike from Dorchester to Provincetown every year for MS.
15. He also deals with stocks, savings, funds and many other ways of feathering our retirement nest egg.
16. I know that he would hate to be retired.
17. He does the laundry.
18. He dresses well even on vacation.
19. I love when he cries at movies.
20. I love his passion for business, for biking, for history or historical items (for whatever he is into at the moment).
21. I love when he is goofy & silly.
22. I love when he (secretly) smells my hair (I always know).
23. I love catching him smiling at me from across the room.
24. I love that he is an honorable man with old-fashioned integrity.
25. He never lies.
26. He can’t lie.
27. If I ask “Does this outfit make me look fat?” He tries his best.
28. I love the way he smells after his morning shower.
29. I love his graying hair, it makes him sexier.
30. I love that he loves the Lord!
31. I love that he is always excited to tell me all about his newest “thing” book, article, or discovery.
32. I love that he always kisses me goodnight.
33. I love that he tells me that he will love me forever.
34. I love that I 100% believe him.
35. I love that he is a Republican. I am a liberal Independent.
36. I love that we agree to disagree.
37. I love his loyalty to his friends and family.
38. I love watching him with the kids.
39. I love that he walks the dog.
40. I love the way he writes little notes on my Christmas presents.
41. I love the way he calls me from work every day.
42. I love the fact that he doesn’t say all of the things that he is probably thinking when I have screwed something up, or thrown a wrench in his plans. Which is a lot.
43. I love that every anniversary when I ask what he wants for a present he tells me that “I am his present”.
44. I love that he is incapable of being charming and cheesy.
45. Good or bad he speaks honestly straight from his heart.
46. I love that he is solid, structured, stable, predictable, and he loves that I am not.
47. I love that he takes part in my hair brained schemes. Especially when he knows that they will explode into a ball of flames.
48. I love that I can trust him with all of my secrets.
49. I especially love all of the stuff that is none of your business.
50. Mostly I love that he agreed to jump on this crazy ride with me.